A Quiet Life in the 'burbs...

One ordinary fella's life, one post at a time.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Bugger me with a fish fork...

or, it's been a long time between posts.

Been a bit on the busy side for the last month or so, and I'm thinking it's time to put the blog on hiatus.

It's not good bye, just see ya round.

8 Comments:

Blogger Martijn said...

The title of this posting on this beautiful and promising, yet quite possibly deserted blog, brought me here. I googled the Stephen Fry classic line because I used it myself somewhere else. Keep up with the blogging: you magnificent basterd (complimentary). Forgive my clumsy English, I'm Dutch. Greetings!

2:12 am  
Blogger Martijn said...

Hey there Boysenberry, I had you on my list of favorits, just in case of a blog resurrection. So far this has not happened, but I'll keep checking. Hang in there, down under.

9:49 pm  
Blogger Martijn said...

Yep, me again. I still think it's funny to stumble upon a dead blog that I found by the very last gasp of breath from it. Otherwise, all's well. From one quite life in the 'burbs to the next, well wishes.

5:26 pm  
Blogger Martijn said...

This 'burb life is mighty quiet, but never mind. Hey!

8:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

11:41 pm  
Blogger GS said...

Was thinking about all the old blogs I missed...this is one of them.

I wonder what happened next?

8:56 am  
Blogger Boysenberry said...

What happened next? Life became somewhat sedate, and very very suburban :|

Is that a good or a bad thing? I'm not sure.

3:34 pm  
Anonymous Boysenberry said...

Life continued on, and spiraled down to it's inevitable demise. Boysenberry is once more a single being, with all the issues previously discussed having risen to the surface once more.

Standby, the blog may be resurrected yet. Will it be as before? Probably not. Life is more vanilla, less boysenberry.

9:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home