Life remains complicated
or, How I continue to complicate my life.
Long time readers (are there any out there?) will know that my life has been somewhat complicated in the past. It simplified to an extent, but I've managed to complicate it again. Yay me.
In the middle of July, I left my wife. (Queue the bleak string quartet music)
We had a lot of issues left over from our previous separation, which we either thought we'd resolved, or we'd ignored hoping they'd be resolved in the long run. Unfortunately, life doesn't work like that. Only took me 43 years to realise that; pretty daft, eh? I think I'll leave the analysis of what went wrong for another post.
In the time immediately leaving my wife, I fell in love. Massively in love. So much so, that it hurts knowing that it's stalled. I'd say I fell in love with the wrong person, but I don't think it's the case. They, however, do, and I've been "friendzoned", as the young folk say. I think that will do for that, until I give it the attention it deserves.
I think that's enough for now. Hopefully the time between posts will be less... generational.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home